Liven up your midweek meal with this simple chicken breast recipe from BBC Good Food. Guaranteed it will have the whole family coming back for more.
- 125g ball mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- 50g strong Vintage Mature Cheddar, grated
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 skinless Boneless Chicken Breast Fillets
- 8 smoked Streaky Bacon Rashers
Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
Mix the cheeses and mustard together
Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast, then stuff with the mustard mixture.
Wrap each stuffed chicken breast with 2 bacon rashers – not too tightly, but enough to hold the chicken together.
Season, place on a baking tray and roast for 20-25 mins.
That’s it! Simple. Delicious.